email@example.com | 01932-222308
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was set up as a quality sustenance and enhancement measure. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious and consistent improvement in the overall performance of the College. Its work is towards internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement initiatives. IQAC depends upon all the constituents of the institution and is a facilitative and participative system. At GDC Anantnag, the IQAC is a vehicle for ushering in quality enhancement by working out planned interventionist strategies and by constantly monitoring their progress using its arms including the Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) Cell.
As per the guidelines from NAAC:
1. To aim for being a "College with Excellence"
2. To achieve academic and administrative excellence
3. Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
4. To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
5. To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
6. To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
7. To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration
|Roles and Functions
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality.
3. Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
5. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
6. Coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
7. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines of NAAC, and its timely submission.
8. Prepare the college for next assessment and accreditation.